Dandy Lions Playgroup
Each week you can explore a different garden-related theme, with specially designed activities in the heart of the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens.
This out-door playgroup is perfect for pre-schoolers under five.
Led by Royal Botanic Garden Sydney education staff children will:
• Learn about garden activities including planting and harvesting
• Enjoy nature-based art and craft
• Engage in lively, interactive storytelling
• Sing songs, listen to music and dance
• Take garden discovery walks
The playgroup starts on the lawn next to Woolloomooloo Gate in the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney. The best gate to enter from is just across from The Art Gallery NSW.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney
The Royal Botanic Gardens