Anzac Biscuits Recipe
How do you like your Anzac biscuits? Crunchy, chewy or crisp?
The best part about Anzac cookies is that there is no talent required – they are SO easy to make!
We found the best recipe giving you three different ways to bake the ultimate kid-pleasing biscuits.
Ingredients makes approx 6 biscuits:
- 200 gm/1.5cups/300 mls flour
- 400 gm/3 cups/600 mls wholemeal flour
- 40 gm/5 tbls sugar
- 20 gm/3 tbls milk powder
- 1.5 gm/good pinch salt
- 220 mls water
Add honey or coconut for those who like a little sweet.
1.Place the flour, sugar, and milk powder in a large bowl and blend with finger tips.
2. Add the water in which the salt has been dissolved. Work the flour from the inside of the well into the water until the whole is a mass of lumps of flour and water.
3.Once a dough is formed, place it on the bench top. Rub the dough into balls and let it rest for 30 mins.
4. Roll the dough into biscuit sized squares.
5. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at about 200 degrees centigrade for 30 to 40 minutes on a low shelf in the oven.